Friday 22 February 2019

Let's Colour Friday!

Hello, Lovelies!

Is it too soon to be thinking of Easter? On Valentine's Day, I finally removed the Bling from our ancient Xmas Tree. Weird, I know but I'd done such a good job with the bedecking, and it looked so festive and happy-making, that I couldn't bear to pack it all up again.😄

Finally, all the pretty baubles are carefully packed away ( some are genuinely precious with a long history attached ). But the Tree remains because I have decided we need an Easter Tree. 🐇 I'll be making some adorable felt Easter Eggs to hang on my Easter Tree. Easter Tree, it just sounds like the right thing to do, right!?

These little cuties are made by Dusi Crafts and are available on Etsy.
If you'd like to make your own but not sure how then follow this tutorial. by Lia Griffiths.
If you'd like to make a really snazzy Easter Egg then follow this tutorial HERE by Wendi Gratz.




Take care, and wishing you all a lovely, fabulous and yarny-related weekend.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment