Saturday 2 April 2016

NOT crochet related!



Well, sort of! Because, snacks! Mind you it was sort of awkward to crochet and eat these delicious treats, at the same time. They are addictive, to say the least. And absolutely no cheese is added. Honestly, they are so incredibly cheesy that I kept reading the ingredients label in case I missed something. I was sure nutritional yeast had been added, but no, not even a smidgen.



I was asked to review this product and for my troubles ( ha, ha ) a box containing six packets was delivered to my front door. I'm no fan of Kale, which is weird. seeing as it's considered the holy grail of non-meat eaters. Well, not by me. So it was with a small amount of trepidation that I agreed. I thought that if this doesn't sell me on Kale, then nothing will. And seriously, baked Kale is every bit as delicious as everyone else said it was. They were perfectly spicy, salty and cheezy.  Also, no soy, wheat, GMO's or dairy. Oh cripes, just looking at the pics I took, and my mouth is watering. Literally! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment