Tuesday 13 October 2015

About





 ðŸ’–Welcome to my corner of Crochetland💖

I’m a Highlander ( born in Boksburg of all places! ) living at sea-level now, in beautiful Cape Town, South Africa. I've spent half my life traveling and living in all sorts of interesting destinations around the world. These days I share a 118-year-old traditional Cape cottage with one husband, a motley crew of two dogs, two cats, and fourteen fish. My five children ( two daughters and three sons ) are grown up and living la dolce vita elsewhere which has allowed me to indulge in various addictions, namely: Crochet, Coffee, and cuddling with my Furballs. In short, in pursuit of a small, hopefully peaceful, life.
I am happiest when crocheting in a patch of Autumn or Spring Sun, with my Cats Augusta ( aka Babe, Darling- Face, Smoochy) and Nisha-Li ( aka Lucifera Morningstar, Furrelia Grumpy-Cheeks ), with a cup of coffee close by while listening to a Podcasts about the end of civilizations. 

A friend taught me to crochet in November 2012. I have hardly put the hook down since, although I only began designing in 2015. It was never my intention but rather a happy accident. I still wake up every morning and pinch myself that I am indeed doing what I love and that by some happy chance, you are all down with that too!

Thank you for all your encouragement and positive support.
Viva la Crochet!
💗 Jen